UPDATE: A new issue of the WCCM International Newsletter is now available for download.
The latest issue of Meditation News, the UK Community Newsletter is now available to download and read here. Printed copies should be with subscribers in the middle of December. Some articles are available as separate news items on the website through the links below or listed on //wccm.uk/category/newsletters/. The autumn WCCM International newsletter is also available and the next issue will be added to our website when it is available.
- Pools of Grace: The Gift and Call of Contemplative Church introduces the WCCM in the UK / Meditatio gathering 7-9 June at Minsteracres Retreat Centre which will be led by Rev Dr Sarah Bachelard. Book your tickets here.
- Notes on the National Council Weekend including our priorities for the year.
- Building Team Leadership examines the opportunities that are provided by sharing the leadership of a meditation group and how this has worked in a Bristol group.
- All are welcome at Benedict’s Well, an International online meditation and reflection group that meets on Zoom every Monday!
- In A testimony of World Youth Day 2023 Grace Reynolds describes her stay with the WCCM Bonnevaux Community in the summer, culminating with a visit to World Youth Day as part of the WCCM group sharing Christian Meditation with the many young people in Lisbon.
There are listings of UK events including some from Bonnevaux and the Meditatio Centre. The contacts list has been updated (the latest version is always available on the website).
This is the last issue that will be posted to everyone because of increasing printing and postage costs. Meditation News and the International Newsletter will continue to be available free on our website from //wccm.uk/newsletters-page/ A hard copy of the UK newsletter and the International newsletter will no longer be sent to you automatically.
▶ If we have your email address you will have received an email inviting you to sign up to receive the online edition. If you didn’t receive the invitation please visit the link //wccm.uk/newsonline (QR code below) to give your permission. You will be notified when a new issue is available and can download the newsletters and print at home if you wish.
▶ If you would like to continue to receive a hard copy of the newsletters
please contact the office by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 8095 4442.
There is no charge but a donation of £20 is suggested which would cover the cost of photocopying and postage for the four issues.
▶ If you are uncertain whether we have your email address please email the office email@example.com so that we can check and update your details.